Thursday, February 3, 2011

a tiring day...

This is the first day of our practice but.....Seriously....


I am Tired...But,It's ok....I think i can survive it...Whether..I survive the Graduation Practice,even more...


Hora.....This girl fights...Until she can do work after College..If i can get into College???Can I??



Jodan,Jodan.....You know what i mean,...I know i shouldn't talk about this.....Looks like i'm crazy enough.....


Look at these photo below:




This is our Upgraded Windows......But...It's actually,USELESS for me.......

*Cries*Hoe,No japanese fonts...

But well then,,,It's ok.....as the other softwares i have on Windows XP,are slightly...

Slightly,,,Slightly Gone,....

a-ra!!!Next time again,Japanese Fonts!!!!


''SUFFER WITH ROMANJI,THEA!!!"





No comments:

Post a Comment